In addition to making even better plant choices for your garden, you can help protect California's wildlands by educating your community about planting right! Here are some easy ways you can help:
- Tell your friends and neighbors about choosing beautiful, safe alternatives in place of invasive garden plants.
- Share our plant list which includes recommendations for invasive plants to avoid and safe alternatives to use in their place, and make sure your water-wise plants are truly wise and noninvasive choices
- Full List
- Desert (Sunset Zones 10-13)
- South Coast (Sunset Zones 18-24)
- Central Valley (Sunset Zones 7-9)
- North & Central Coast (Sunset Zones 14-17)
- Sierra & Coastal Mountains (Sunset Zones 1-3)
- Become a PlantRight Ambassador!
- As a PlantRight Ambassador, you will be equipped with training and resources (from handouts to stock presentations) to help you successfully spread the word and confidently engage with your community about this important topic.
- Get started by completing our Continuing Education training, agreeing to our basic codes of conduct, and immediately start amplifying your impact!
Share PlantRight’s Continuing Education video at your next plantsy meeting (or party). Copy and paste the code below to embed the video on your own website or blog.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/G97zWzk3hMQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- If you’re interested, you can also post PlantRight's logo on your website or in your blog.
Copy and paste this code for the image on the left:
<a href="http://www.plantright.org/"><img src="http://www.plantright.org/media/banners/smallSquare.jpg" width="80" height="80" alt="PlantRight logo" border="0" /></a>