In addition to making safe plant choices for your garden, you can help protect California's wildlands by spreading the word about invasive garden plants! Here are some easy ways you can help:
- Tell your friends and neighbors about choosing beautiful, safe alternatives in place of invasive garden plants.
- Share our plant list which includes recommendations for invasive plants to avoid and safe alternatives to use in their place.
- Full List
- Desert (Sunset Zones 10-13)
- South Coast (Sunset Zones 18-24)
- Central Valley (Sunset Zones 7-9)
- North & Central Coast (Sunset Zones 14-17)
- Sierra & Coastal Mountains (Sunset Zones 1-3)
- Post PlantRight's logo on your website or in your blog.
Copy and paste this code for the image on the left:
<a href="http://www.plantright.org/"><img src="http://www.plantright.org/media/banners/smallSquare.jpg" width="80" height="80" alt="PlantRight logo" border="0" /></a>
- Want to get even more involved? Visit the Cal-IPC speakers' bureau to learn how to give presentations to garden clubs and environmental groups in your community.