Retail Nursery Partnership
PlantRight invites California garden centers to be leaders in preventing the spread of ornamental invasive plants, and become experts at promoting noninvasive, regionally appropriate alternatives. Participating stores get year-round access to practical, easy-to-access training for retail staff, promotional resources for stores, and leading edge knowledge on this topic, all for FREE.
“PlantRight’s efforts helped solidify and train our team with a singular, cohesive message that can easily be communicated to our customers through signage, handouts, online presence and team member knowledge."
—Dave Stoner, President & CEO, Sloat Garden Center, Inc.
What we're asking of Retail Partners
- Pledge to sell only noninvasive plants like those recommended on PlantRight's list
- At minimum, require staff plant buyers to complete PlantRight 101 training.
Benefits we're providing to Partners
- Practical, science-based educational content on ornamental invasive plant issues;
- Expert recommendations for noninvasive alternative plants;
- One more way to show customers 'We Care!'
- Recognition via PlantRight web media, partners networks, and in-store signage