Continuing Education Program
PlantRight invites you to strengthen your familiarity with horticultural invasive plants in California and learn how to become part of the solution. PlantRight’s Continuing Education program is catered to individuals with a range of existing knowledge. After reviewing the associated training materials and taking a short quiz, you will be given access to a variety of resources to promote the use of noninvasive plants in your personal efforts and in your community.
“By choosing noninvasive plants that stay where they are planted, we are not only being good stewards of the environment but creating lower-maintenance landscapes, which makes life easier for landscapers and reduces long-term costs for clients."
(Past President, APLD-California Chapter;
Trainer, Bay-Friendly Landscaping & Gardening Coalition)
- Sign up for a Continuing Education account.
- Complete the PlantRight 101 Continuing Education training (approximately 1 hour in total).
Benefits of completing the program:
- Expand your knowledge of California's invasive garden plants;
- Access expert recommendations for noninvasive alternative plants;
- Gain "Continuing Education Credit" (from participating groups; e.g. all CCN Pros earn 1 CEU). Want your organization to participate? Contact us;
- Become a PlantRight Ambassador and spread the word to retailers, professionals, and citizens in your area.